Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tippman X7 Review

My interest in paintball started in high school when a few of my friends where talking about it. I had already taken up the hobby of airsoft and really enjoyed playing. There was something more to paintball that airsoft didn't have, Maybe it was the undeniable truth that you have been hit or the fact that more of my friends played. I got started with a simple Spyder and a 12 oz. tank, but since then my arsenal has grown. I purchased the Tippman X7 when it first came out. My X7 is set up with an 18 in barrel, response trigger, and flow through stock. The biggest complaint I have heard other reviews talk about is the response trigger eating up the CO2 but I haven't really had that problem. She's been a good gun to me so far. It has accuracy and reliability. My X7 has never chopped a paintball. The only real problem is that now the original X7 is being replace with the new and improved X7 Phenom which has claimed to have better seals, use less CO2, and have a mechanical and Electronic trigger all in one. I would love to buy it but as an original X7 owner it just doesn't have enough features for me to shell out another $400. However if you are a first time buyer or looking to upgrade to a more realistic marker then I would highly recommend any of the Tippman markers because of there superior craftsmanship and customization options.

Also if you are looking for the ultimate Mil Sim experience check out the new Tacamo magazine feed conversion kit for the A5, X7, and Phenom.

No comments:

Post a Comment